Sunday 28 October 2012

Our First Field Trip: Working On (and In!) Our Forts - by Hunter

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, we went to some random trail on the Greenbelt. And we made forts!
Here's Liam and Miguel making our A-frame.



Here's my group working on our fort!
I thought we were really cooperative and worked well together!

I also thought the A-frame was a really cool idea.


Here's James sitting with a stick, kinda bored, I think!

Here's me doing my work. I look weird in that picture for some reason! I really like doing my work outside. I wish my class was always outside!




I'm holding a stick, I think I'm also bored!


Girls, sitting on the stick. Actually, that should be a log, because that looks more like a log than a stick.
And they're boys, sitting under a fort.

-by Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment