Wednesday 5 December 2012

Today in the Lab...

Today in the computer lab...
Find Shauna's idea for our next news show. You MUST read the post, you MAY look at some of the links and videos, but you don't have to see them all. You MAY make a comment and say if you like that idea and why or why not. If you don't like the idea, please give us a new one.

Here are your choices:

1. Type up your DRC-W good copy
2. Type up your Nature Poem good copy
3. Explore the blog
4. Continue the conversation in the comments on the blog
5. Play the IXL Math games (you can play one per day)
6. Play a new game..... (Free Rice!)

You may do any of these choices in any combination today.

If you are playing Free Rice, leave a comment here and let us know which game you played and how much rice you earned!

6 comments:

  1. I DONATED 1100 GRAINS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 408 grans of rice

    ReplyDelete
  3. purple lemen (laryssa)5 December 2012 at 17:00

    hi shauna ,
    after school i played "free rise"
    i used all the teckneeks that you tout me today including BEDMAS.
    in ten muinets i got all the way to 500 grains of rise !
    make sure that you add that to the 209 total grains of rise .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played the game at home and I raised 3,000 grains of rice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this game. I donated 1300 grains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DONATED 2220 GRAINS OF RICE!!! Add that on Shauna. my previous coment was about Wendsday, this one's today. :)

    ReplyDelete