Monday 4 March 2013

Lip Dub - Signed Up!

Hello Digital Degus,

 Remember when I told you Anna's teacher, Dean, was wanting to do a Lip Dub? We talked about it very briefly in class, and as always, you were all very keen to participate in something new! Well, it's happening. I just signed us up tonight!

UPDATE:

The Lip Dub song JUST changed (as of Tuesday, March 5th at 10:20 a.m.) to Is Somebody Singing?/The International Space Station Song

  The song that we'll be Lip Dubbing is "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Many of you will know it. We'll be assigned one line to lip synch. I don't know yet which line it will be. Once we know, we'll have to come up with a creative way to lip synch it so we can really stand out!



Listen and see if you can learn to sing along with some help from the lyrics.

The first time I ever heard this song was from this adorable father-daughter duet. Check it out too!

That father-daughter duet reminds me of this other awesome father-daughter duet that just came out. It doesn't have anything to do with our Lip Dub, but it's just too cute!


If you haven't seen a Lip Dub before, there are MANY of them out there, but my personal favourite is this one that was also a wedding proposal:
The only problem is, it makes me cry every time I watch it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you signed up for Lip Dub!
    I seems really fun, when are we going to get started on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 209. Now I'm bawling. We wanna do a lip dub too! Tiiu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those videos are far too cute . . . The girl and her dad who sing home have done many others, and I'm in love with them. And that lip dub proposal... He's a keeper! Anyways, glad to hear you will be part of the Lip Dub, which just happens to be one of my favourite songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lip dub proposal is so pretty!
    -Fin

    ReplyDelete