Monday 9 December 2013

Baby Nisha Experiments

Anita Grace, the reporter who came into our classroom, brought in her adorable 8-month old daughter, Nisha, to show us about brain development. She's posted about it on her blog.

After they got to test Nisha's capacity to understand object permanence, students wrote a formal lab report and then creatively shared their observations and conclusions in reflections.

Thomas did his reflection on a Show Me. So did Jack. 

Gabby's reflection is a slideshow of some more experiments she did with a baby and a control subject, her dad!










 Anita has asked us to visit her blog and leave links to our work!




2 comments:

  1. I realize that this comment doesn't really fit this post but I wanted it to be available to all the Rainbow Eggheads.
    WOW! I am so happy that your teacher gave me one of your class business cards (very professional) yesterday at a meeting that we attended together. I am a teacher who is now working at the board office. I miss my class and I miss my class blog. You guys have reminded me of what terrific things kids are doing out there. I am very impressed with the quality of the work that you are doing. I enjoy the Tech Times articles every time I see them. I am so happy that I took the time to visit your blog and peek in at what you are doing. Thank you, Jane Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reflections is posted on my blog. So if you want to check it out, go ahead, just visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete