Monday 17 March 2014

What Stuck With Us Today - March 17th, 2014 - St. Paddy's Day!

i learned how to make a collabtive poemmolly
qwertyuiop asdfghjkl zxcvbnm -can you dilive these are words ?!Laryssa
today when we ere doing decimal and fraction work i didn't really learn anything
but when we did the poems on the drive and we did lot's of collaborative work
i learned that, it's a lot easier to make a poem when other people edit it to make
it bigger!
noErika
what stuck with me was the poem writing it made me realize how amazing technology is!!!!! madi
i really like colllaborating with people on the drive. some people's ideas didnt really make sense, but we fixed that. i am also very excited for sarah to be our student teacher.Millie
The thing that stuck with me today is the poetry "circle". I really enjoyed doing it virtually instead of paper. But I still think I enjoy it better with paper. I found it really cool to collaborate with everybody. My poem turned out really well. Fiona
the poems stuck with me cause i have never i say never done it on a cromebooktomorrow i get to find out if my sibling is a BOY OR A GIRL so exited i feel like writing a poem about itKaleigh
Today poetry stuck with me.It was cool to add to different people's ideas and creative flow.It was interesting to write a topic you would not regularly do.Clara
The fraction bar fraction table, I learned that it helps me, not mentally but if I can do it on paper it helps.Tomorrow the faction is Amity for divergent week!Vickie
The poem writing. I feel like working on a poem with other people allows me to express how I feel about something important to me, then have others add on to it with their own opinionsCamden
I learned that Im really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really good at writing creepy poemsmystery word D*******THUNTER!!!
when we do poems with the class it turns out AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND OBUOLYS IM TRULY STILL LOVING THE CHROMEBOOKS Melodee
I really liked the activity with the poems on the drive and sharing them with other people who edited them to change them. I found that it gave me a lot of ideas for poems and it was really fun too.NOPE.Jack
What stuck with me today was the poems. I think that I can write better poems with other people helping. I also liked how I could help write other poems.Gabby
Today, poetry is stuck with me today because I find that its kind of funer when we share it then add on. Also I learned that you can make a fantastic poem with other people (collaborating).Hannah
I wrote about Skateboarding in my pass-around poem and every one seemed to understand it, and I noticed one person didn't but they edited and improved. It made my feel really good inside. It made me feel a sense of community.Nope.Pat
The poem sharing was really fun getting the poem and to see what other juices thing people wrote Miguel
I collaborate well with the pass around poem. Yaro!
You can break the rules in poetry by spelling a word different to pronounce it another way.Nat
i didn't know that bacon looks like steak Aaron McLeod
I got to make amazing poems that made my inner creativity pumping.No. I love the Chromebooks.Johnny W. Kurelek III
i had a very fun time making poemsEllis

No comments:

Post a Comment