Thursday 27 March 2014

What Stuck With You Today? March 27th, 2014

Today our new Eclipse segments stuck with me.I liked having some read to self time and and the new sticky note rule.It was nice to make connections while you read instead of plowing through the book.Clara
The thing that stuck with me the most is Magritte, it is coming along really well I think, but I am re-starting part of it. The other thing that stuck with me today is stop motion. The tip about magic I think is going to help a lot.Fiona
what stuck with me today is our magritte piece it is finally finished and i have finally saved claras and helped hannah with hers even though i still have tons of work to catch up with .i also want to get a lot of mustard tine tomorrow . also i think i should stop putting of watching the videos on khan academy .hippo hippo hippoLaryssa
What stuck with me was in french the plays, because there was not much we did today other than catchup work. The plays because I know now what the plays are like so I can be prepared for later.Camden
what stuck with me today is our magritte piece it is finally finished and i have finally saved claras and helped hannah with hers even though i still have tons of work to catch up with .i also want to get a lot of mustard tine tomorrow . also i think i should stop putting of watching the videos on khan academy .Laryssa
i got in margrit drawing done but i'm sort of scared that i won't go on the wall Kaleigh!!!!
Today finishing my magritte art stuck with me, I think I did a good job on it, but I am not sure. Also just getting to work on musterd work stuck, I think that it was really effective to have more time to finish up oldish work stuck.Not today.Vickie
Eclipse stuck with me today because it was nice to do eclipse because i hadn't done eclipse in a long time. I also liked how we had to put sticky notes in the book.Nils
gonoodllenooceanna
i dont know what stuck with me todayI STILL REALLY REALLY LOVE THE CHROMEBOOKSMeL
nothing really stuck with meYaro!
My platypus Magritte art.Nat
What stuck with me today was the last block of the day. I think that I got a lot of work done. That is all I can think of right now.Gabby
brain gym nooceanna
everything!NO!oceanna
what stuck with me was art because i really enjoyed it.Madi
what stuck with me today was the gonoodle survey Jackson
Today whats stuck with me is Magritte! I finished my art and the finished project is kinda good... (not really) Hannah
What stuck with me was art because it inspired me to make other weird/cool art.
What also stuck with me was eclipse because i was really focoused in my book and i build my reading skills level.
Thomas!
i am falling in love with the crom books they make it so much easier to come to school noskye
I thought working on the art was fun if you focus and breathing with the buddies here with the candle the only thing I don't like about the candle is I enjoy hearing the bell Miguel
The math attitudes really stuck with me. I think I could get a better perspective with math. But other than that, I learned about lift.do. I also learned my password for lift.do which I am not going to tell you. That is all.Still lovin' the chrombookies Millie
My Magritte art. I finished it today, and I'm really proud. It's definitely the best piece of art I've ever done. :DNope.Pat
-1/3 is = to 2/5
-fractions because i made a flippy book
Aaron McLeod
I think that the mustard track is a significant thing in our day. Sara is a great, helpful student teacher. Johnny W. Kurelek III
lift.do stuck with me today.NOPE.Jack
fractions is awesome Aaron McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment