Monday 21 April 2014

What Stuck With Us Today? - April 17th, 2014

Today we are silent stuck with me.I never knew how hard it would be not to talk at all for even 24 minutes.

Next time though can we look at some earth day poems before writing so we're inspired?
Clara
being silentLaryssa
Being silent! I've been silent since 8:50!Nope.Pat
The thing that stuck with me today is Silent Day. I really enjoyed being silent. I found it very difficult, but the metaphor that I kept thinking was... When you are silent, you want people to understand you and that is how some people who cant speak feel, they say things, but people don't listen. Fiona
Earth day poem.Natapus
The collaborative Earth day poems stuck with me today,NOPE.Jack
Today being silent throughout the day stuck, it was really symbolic to what was done by people who stood up for what they believed in. Also the pass around poem was fun, because although their was a glitch, and we had some problems, 'i still love poems so that was funNot today.Vickie
nothingLOVE LOVE LOVE CHROMEBOOK!!!MeL
What stuck with me today was earth day i was fun to collaborate on other people poems but people didn't share their poems before the clap so it was okay. What also stuck with me today was social studies because i got alot of work done on the water summit and me and nils are ready to present.Thomas!
What stuck with me today was writing poems. Even though writing poems are fun this was really frustrating. I got one poem then no poems. Gabby
when I accidentally pressed qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolp plokmijnuhbygvtfcrdxeszwaq there was a website that came up
HUNTER!!!
I enjoyed 24 mins but i dont think i worked that well.Alex
what stuck with me was the poems Madi
the poems stuck with me.Yaro!
nothing really just because i already knew most of it nopephilip 
The earth day poemMIGUEL
today what stuck with me is earth day poems (collaborative poems)nopeErika

No comments:

Post a Comment