Wednesday 30 April 2014

What Stuck With Us Today - April 28th, 2014

Today what stuck with me today was gym.I liked how we learnt one thing and then we did 2 games to practice our new skillClara
What stuck with me was the Letters to mrs Dalrymples class because I anm now started on the draft.Camden
The thing that stuck with me today was biography front cover. I am really excited to finish it. I think it is a create way to put your artistic skills into the biography. I can't wait to see the finished project. I love working on the bios. Fiona
Today gym stuck, I really enjoyed the basketball game we did with the people who were "it" and had the ball had to pivot to move.Not today!Vickie
The Bridlewood Buddy letters! I wrote and finsihed mine.Millie
RIDDLE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!Jackson!!!!!
I added two new goals to Lift.Do: Create One Once Of Art A Day and Film One Skate Clip A Day.Nope.Pat
Working on the penpal letters.NOPE.Jack
i feel happylur ruler of omicron persei 8!!!(a.k.a ellis)
WHat stuck with me today was math i got a review on equivalent fractions I learn even more about it.Thomas!
basketball
and b buddies
Aaron McLeod
THE STUDENT TEACHER WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaro!
Steve I freaking awesome HUNTER!!!
I was really bored todayAlex
SteveMIGuel
I feel great, the student teacher was awesome.Johnny
a new redle one had logic Kaleigh awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment