Monday 7 April 2014

What Stuck With Us Today - April 7th, 2014

Today todays meet stuck with me.I liked how we could all comment at the same time while doing something else(watch a video).I also liked the UN rights,I wonder if they will be updated like Pat said Clara
I learned lots of the UN Rights of the Child.

It's strange how many kids don't get these rights because of their race or where they live..
NoooMillie
Today Skyping with our virtual teacher today stuck with me, I think that most of the class really enjoyed it. I loved her slideshow about Cuba, she had a lot of cool pictures, and getting to see some of her university was fun! Also talking about children's rights today stuck with me, I think that they are all important for ae child to have! Not today!Vickie
The rights lesson. I've seen it before, but it's nice to get a refresher.Nope.Pat
What stuck with me was the childrens right and todaysmeet because we all speak with our own words and we can can write what we understand.Camden
led can be ligt on fffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!nooooooooooceanna
The social studies talk stuck with me today because I liked how you got to pick your favorite right.Nils
What stuck with me was social studies because they todays meet was very cool to back channel the video. What also stuck with me today was language because I really liked to jucify my chapters its really fun.Thomas!
people think being alive and being tortured is better than being dead and free from pain and torture0_0HUNTER!!!
the social studies lesson really prove tate we are the new genoason!noskye
The biography chapters. Natapus
the rights of the child stuck with me today.NOPE.Jack
today i learned/reviewed human rights that everyone should have.nopeErika
Today whats stuck with me is Todays meet, its really cool but maybe it should be a little different like so that you can reply to someone if they have a question.Hannah
the back channeling was so coolKaleigh!!!!
recessEllis
freedom and rights and salsaAaron McLeod
today I had fun with sara doing the rights and law thingie.nopeYaro!
The french game with the provinces Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment